There are many challenging, dense and difficult realities on Planet Earth. Each soul encounters the full spectrum of experience in its journey of becoming. Those who learn to travel in consciousness are able to seed fifth-dimensional realities and experience timelines aligned with love, abundance and joy. From this place, they are able to become world servers, assisting others in their journey of self-realization.
Traveling in consciousness is possible when we awaken to the fact that time and space restrictions are part of the illusion. All-that-is exists in an eternal moment that our conscious minds experience in segments of "time" for learning purposes. While our physical bodies exist in space coordinates, our consciousness is limitless, expansive and all-inclusive. We are able to step outside time and space by briefly withdrawing our focus from the time/space continuum.
Travels in Consciousness Align us with our Highest Visions
When we travel in consciousness, our journeys take place over what seems like long periods of time in our internal world. These internal journeys actually happen in a space of time as brief as the blink of an eye in our external world. It is by traveling in consciousness that we can navigate the menu of life potentials and energize the ones most closely aligned with our highest visions.
Potential Futures and Multiple Realms of Experience
Potential futures exist side by side as alternate timelines. A person who knows how to navigate inner time is able to perceive these alternate timelines.
We work with potential futures in three realms at once. We live inside the fruits of the past currently manifesting as our present moment. We live in the near future we are envisioning and seeding now. We live in the distant future where potentials we are now seeding are manifesting and coming to full flower. Inside our present moment, we are influenced by the moments we have lived through time, past seeds currently manifesting and the future potentials we are energizing now.
Choosing Among the Potentials we set into Motion
We are able, through intention, imagination and conscious awareness, to seed potential futures in our garden of no-time, which we observe and nurture over time. We will not necessarily choose to manifest or bring all these potentials into physical reality. As we visit these fields of potential in consciousness, we are able to perceive them as they extend into future time, and choose the highest and best from among them.
Every moment we are free to choose among the potential futures we set into motion in the past. As we observe the potentials we set into motion, we are able to learn from these fields we are cultivating in our garden of no-time. Our insights and observations help provide us with valuable feedback we are able to use in choosing the timelines we wish to experience in the future.
We continue to observe and learn from our "roads not taken" but this doesn't mean we feed them with sufficient life-force energy for them to manifest. Within every moment we choose the potentials that hold the greatest learning and growth opportunities - those most compatible with our current intentions. At any given time we are free to join one of these "inner realities in progress" and shift to the timeline where that potential is manifesting as our reality.
It is by consciously seeding, cultivating and choosing realities that we are able to live our lives in a manner consistent with our spiritual purpose.
Seeding Specific Realities for Healing, Creativity and More
We are able to seed specific realities for special purposes in our future. For example, if we have a physical challenge we're working with, we can seed potential healing options and in time choose the possible future where the best healing solution exists. This is particularly useful because the best course of healing is not necessarily revealed to us as we seed various options. As we play an active role in observing and exploring various timelines, we gain insight into the potentials that offer the best healing over time.
This approach is also helpful if we intend to write a novel, work with new art forms, or bring other new realities into being. We are able to plant seeds that create fields of potential for our desired creations that we observe and explore over time. In this way, we are able to energize future timelines most aligned with our desired creations.
Journeys in Consciousness Give Rise to New Universes within Us
When we learn to journey in consciousness, new universes of possibilities are born within us. We're always free to choose if we will manifest replicas of past realities or if we will shift to become "creative scientists" exploring new realities in consciousness that offer new potentials and alternate futures.
The Space between Realities brings Glimpses of Infinity
As we work with new potentials, we will find ourselves unexpectedly at times entering the space between realities where we glimpse infinity. These glimpses remove us from physical reality for brief seconds, yet in the life of the soul, they are eternal and hold the power to shift our understanding in profound ways at all levels in all-time in what we consider to be past, present, and future.
For more on timelines, see Timeline and Identity Shifts: the New Science of Reality Creation by DL Zeta
Creative energies abound as we move deeper into July. The creative flow offers new ideas and opportunities - if we're able to ride the wave of these new energies. Mercury retrograde is in effect until August 7, slowing things down a bit, but with Uranus heading back for another meet-up with Pluto, it's a time to expect the unexpected. Mercury is also getting into the mix, forming a volatile t-square with the Uranus-Pluto square. Solar flares are another ingredient in the transitioning energies.
This is an ideal time for a personal retreat to get yourself reoriented. It's time to attend to matters at home base, eat healthy, meditate, read a good book and whatever feeds your soul. Regardless of how the next few weeks shape up for you, chaos will be the order of the day. As the old energies of the past come up against new, more expansive energies, expect some shake ups as the energies merge and attempt to reorder themselves. It's impossible to have change without some turbulence; this is likely to be the pattern of things for the next few years to come.
Chaos Rules the Space between Realities
As you complete one level of experience and prepare to enter another, you find yourself in an “in-between” place where old realities unravel as new ones begin to take form. This is a delicate transition where it’s easy to lose focus. Chaos rules the space between realities, creating a vortex where past, present and future weave a unique tapestry that is the essence of your purpose.
During this transition, old markers and signposts dissolve around you. Well-used navigational tools no longer work. This is the place where you are called upon to unite with your courage and inner strength and take a leap of believing in yourself in new and daring ways.
This process of allowing the past to unravel while the future has not fully crystallized is a rite of passage where you are presented with the opportunity to test your spiritual alignment. As the safe harbor of what you have known recedes into the distance, a vast ocean of unknown possibilities stretches before you. To navigate this ocean of unrealized possibility, it’s necessary to connect with your inner guidance, to set your sights on the bright star of your spiritual purpose, and begin to navigate by its light.
Your Wounded Child Selves
When you enter a void, this is often the time when those aspects of your consciousness that are seeking healing come forward. Wounded child selves tend to feel vulnerable and threatened as you steer into the swirling chaos of the unknown. During a time in the void, you can create healing and inner unification with these selves by bringing your focus to them and listening to their fears and concerns. Just spending time with these selves and loving them can be very healing.
Entering the Dark Night of the Soul
The willingness to undertake a journey into the wilderness of the unknown with only the light of your inner guidance to steer by is sometimes known as the "desert experience" or "the dark night of the soul." This is the inner working of the process also referred to as a “rite of passage." During this passage, your higher self directs your attention to those parts of yourself that need healing and love. As these aspects cry out for understanding, sit with them, hold their hand and ask your guides and angels to surround them with love.
For some, it is only during such trials that they are able to access wounded parts of themselves and bring about needed healing. As wounded parts of yourself receive the healing and love they need to grow, mature, and expand, you’re able to achieve a new level of inner unification. This is what allows you to burn through any remaining barriers that serve as gatekeepers to fifth-dimensional consciousness.
Your Higher Self Orchestrates Rites of Passage
You may experience a multitude of tests during a rite of passage. Keep in mind that your higher self orchestrated these rites of passage prior to your birth. They are designed to help you advance your understanding and spiritual awareness by creating opportunities to release old habits such as self-pity, fear and resistance.
The quicker you’re able to embrace times of chaos and transformation, the sooner you will arrive at the shore of the next phase of your becoming.
The storyline or timeline we're following is by nature a dream spun from our natural yearning to grow and understand. Each person "spins out" the dream or illusion that allows them to play out the stories that are most powerful for them within that moment. This dream offers clues as to where a person is in regards to the process of awakening to love.
Lucid Dreams are a Profound Message from Universal Mind
Lucid dreams are the most powerful reflection of awakening consciousness. A lucid dream is a dream where we awaken to the fact that we are dreaming while we're still inside the dream. Lucid dreams are the most profound form of message we can receive from universal mind for it offers a true picture of the nature of human consciousness and the shared purpose of each soul.
When we awaken to a lucid dream, we are able to choose what will happen next in the dream. Instead of being the person the dream is happening to, or the person experiencing or reacting to the dream, in a lucid dream we are both the dreamer and the dream. If we dream we are walking down a hallway, we experience ourselves as our feet moving over the floor, the floor itself, and the walls within the hallway. We are what lies at the end of the hallway; we are what lies behind us.
Universal Love Awakens us within the Timeline of our Waking Dream
When we allow ourselves to tune into universal love, we awaken within the timeline of our dream just as we awaken within a lucid dream. Once we awaken, we're able to consciously choose what we will do. Choices and possibilities that exist at frequencies incompatible with love fall away. They simply fall off our radar screen. As we move through life, acting from love and being love, we move along timelines compatible with the frequency of love. These timelines are lucid waking dreams that allow us to see through illusion and create realities from a conscious and clear vision.
Regardless of what comes before us, we are always free to choose the path of love. We are free to love everything that comes before us. We are free to love ourselves no matter our past. Even though our past, our present and our state of being is imperfect, we can choose to love. Love is the only frequency capable of transforming everything to a state of divine perfection.
Some people are experiencing symptoms that include a range of sensations. This can be anything from exhaustion, epiphanies, insights, health challenges, anxiety, euphoria, night sweats - anything and everything at all. These sensations are reflections of universal love tapping on the window of our soul.
Some are not having any symptoms at all; some are not receiving messages. Each person's dream is different and moving along timelines consistent with the desires, condition and location of their soul within the present moment. Each life and the dreams it weaves through time is a mirror reflecting underground streams that pulse through each life. These streams reflect a moment in the single story being played out within all time. Each soul plays out its chosen role, finding clues along the way for other parts of the story. These clues assist with synthesizing, distilling and assimilating life experience until finally this story becomes so intuitive we awaken inside the dream of our life. It is at this point that we know the entire story of our soul within the blink of an eye. That story, if it were given a name, would be love.
For more on identity shifts see Timeline and Identity Shifts: the New Science of Reality Creation
Fifth-dimensional storylines can be accessed and experienced from within the present moment through awareness and conscious action. It is not a given that one will “fall into” timelines that run along themes of peace and love. However, each person holds the potential to awaken to these new reality threads and choose to shift toward them.
Such shifts can happen in the blink of an eye. The future is not fixed. Rather, it exists in probability lines that are energized through intention, vibrational frequency and action.
Twenty Steps to Energize Fifth-Dimensional Probability Lines
Once we become aware of fifth-dimensional reality threads in our field of potential, there are steps we can take to embrace and energize these probability lines. We offer here some steps:
1) Be present, awake and aware. The only way to be present in the future is be here now. Make a regular practice of slowing down, looking around you and allowing your consciousness to expand into the present moment. Too often, we fall into the trap of filling up our lives with commitments and activities that don’t feed our soul. To cope with the pain of this lack of fulfillment, we fall asleep in our daily lives. This creates more pain because sleeping through life slams us into more obstacles, perpetuating a vicious cycle.
2) Embrace grief and loss as essential components of creativity; the old must be destroyed to make way for the new. Love and appreciate what has been; express gratitude for it and release it. Many people hold back from new and more fulfilling realities because it will mean leaving behind and releasing what has been. Learning to embrace grief makes this process much easier.
3) Send love into any situation you don’t understand. As we move further into the new time, we may encounter many new situations and events we don't understand. Love is always the answer. Send love into all situations and the answers will soon appear.
4) Recognize we are already part of all-that-is. Our job is to merge with the force of creation by allowing ourselves to remember our oneness with the Divine order of the universe. We are not creating ourselves anew, but rather, allowing who we are to shine through.
5) Remain transparent and neutral to all you witness. It is not necessary to have an opinion about what you see. Awareness is everything. As you allow yourself to see what is there, you see through illusion. Within the moment, our conscious mind will not be able to grasp all that is beneath the surface of physical reality. This power of inner seeing helps us navigate times when we encounter paradoxes. For instance, separation as the path to unity, darkness gives way to light; dissolution of relationships and other life situations makes way for the new. Illness and accidents can serve as preludes to opening of heightened awareness and intuitive abilities.
6) Practice self-love at all levels. Pay attention to the needs of your body, mind and spirit. Eat fresh, unprocessed foods, especially root vegetables and dark leafy greens. Practice self-nurturing through the use of herbs, essential oils, gemstones and other healing modalities. Spend time each day communing with your spirit and expressing gratitude for everything in your life. Appreciate the Earth and all-that-is. Focus thoughts on expansive, loving themes that expand your inner light.
7) Observe all that goes on around you; observe yourself. Keep in perspective the big picture of your life and the up-close picture. Do not allow yourself to be overly absorbed into the events of your life. This causes you to lapse into states of less awareness.
8) Stay positive on no matter what happens in your life. Negativity drains your life-force energy and weakens your overall system, draining you of your ability to cope with what you are experiencing.
9) Practice self-reliance and self-responsibility in all matters. Disconnect from dependency on all systems, groups or institutions. Disconnect from mechanisms of mass thought that feed on your energies. Parasitic life scripts are everywhere. By remaining awake you are able to sidestep them and write your own script. Working in cooperation with others is not the same as participating in dependency relationships which keep one enslaved to mechanisms of mass thought.
10) Connect often with nature. The natural world exists in accordance with universal law. As we commune with nature and align ourselves with its essence, we unify our mind and spirit. A unified consciousness is essential for existing along fifth-dimensional timelines.
11) Practice preparedness; always have your affairs in order. Allow completions. Hold in awareness that each goodbye could be your last. Complete with everyone; be willing within each moment to release all that you are and all that you know; be willing to embrace the unknown. Change is the nature of life. When you are present, awake and aware, you begin and complete each moment impeccably with no loose ends.
12) Open to the new. Allow yourself to wake up in a new world every day. This makes it much easier to slough off old ways of thinking and re-invent yourself. You're not the past, nor are you bound by the past.
13) Embrace freedom. Do not give your power away to enslaving thought forms; if a situation does not serve your highest and best, it does not serve the highest and best of others.
14) Become a detective of your own life to gain awareness of old patterns and scripts operating in the background. As you gain awareness of these scripts, visualize and rewrite them according to choices aligned with new visions and goals.
15) Review your beliefs, perceptions and goals on a regular basis. Create a 10 most wanted list and update it regularly. This helps you set priorities and release old ideas and beliefs that no longer support your higher evolution and growth.
16) Breathe and energize your physical system. Practice regularly forms of movement that unify body, mind and spirit such as yoga and tai chi.
17) Maintain a sense of humor in all you do. When you feel yourself becoming overly absorbed in the dream of your life, watch a humorous movie or see your life events from a comedic perspective.
18) Meditate and act on love. Unconditional love is the highest vibration in the universe and supercedes all other frequencies.
19) Give to others what you would like to receive and you will see your desires manifest all around you.
20) Set your intention to practice all of the above and expect miracles each day.
For more on accessing the fifth-dimension, see The Future is Here Now: Steps to Accessing Fifth-Dimensional Consciousness By DL Zeta
For more on timelines, see Timeline and Identity Shifts: the New Science of Reality Creation by DL Zeta
For more information, visit http://www.celestialvision.com/
This week's summer solstice continues the wave of transformation that is bringing us to new levels of awakening consciousness and enhanced forms of inner perception. Some may begin to see the movement of energy on the inner screen of their mind while others may experience other-worldly sounds that bring greater communion with life-force energy and the echoes of interdimensional tones. New areas of perception can take many forms and are unique to each person. Sooner or later, new perceptions and inner experiences trickle into our physical reality, triggering profound change.
As a result, during the summer of 2012, many will find themselves walking in two worlds. This dual reality happens as these changes bring about clearings that allow greater access to fifth-dimensional consciousness. At times you may find yourself moving along familiar reality threads; at other moments, you may find yourself juxtaposed into new and unknown realities. These new timelines are best understood through the lens of inner technologies.
Perceiving through the ‘Inner Senses’
As you begin regularly accessing fifth-dimensional consciousness, you find inner technologies activating to help you navigate these inner spaces. These include telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and other psychic and intuitive abilities that allow the gift of clear-seeing. It’s this crystal clarity that helps you "see-through" the illusion.
It’s important to understand that information coming through inner technologies does not arrive through the physical senses. It may seem so because inner technologies generally involve one or more of the “inner senses” of hearing, seeing and feeling. Each of the five senses has a corresponding spiritual sense. These inner senses are the means by which our higher self, guides and angels communicate with us. It’s easy to recognize information that comes through the inner senses because it lifts us to a higher place.
Clairaudience involves receiving or “hearing” messages and thought forms from frequencies and realms beyond the physical. You may actually hear a voice in your mind or a sound frequency that entrains your consciousness to other realms. Clairvoyance involves seeing with your inner eyes. You may “see” a single image or entire scenes or “movies.” Inner seeing also involves seeing images as symbols. Clairsentience is yet another form of inner knowing. People who are clairsentient receive guidance and information through bodily sensations such as tingling or tightening reactions. Another intuitive doorway is claircognizance. Those who are claircognizant may suddenly know something without knowing how they know it.
Each person has access to all of these inner senses, though a person’s natural orientation often determines which sense is used more often. A visually oriented person, for example, might pay more attention to their mental visions.
Your Natural Abilities of Inner Perception
As you heal and clear your emotions, as you trust and follow your highest vision, and allow the greatness of your being, you will find your natural abilities of inner perception opening and expanding. There will be moments when you know something is about to happen or you see through the surface of physical reality. You may suddenly catch a glimpse of another "you" in another time and place, or you may suddenly know something you didn't know before. This intuitive knowing will take many forms. If you choose to develop these abilities, you will find you’re able to move between dimensions. It will become easier to access fifth-dimensional consciousness. Cultivating skills of clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance and telepathy will greatly enhance your ability to access fifth-dimensional consciousness. Likewise, as you exist more in the fifth dimension, you will find that your intuitive abilities expand exponentially.
Pay close attention to feeling states as you enter new spaces. You will be able to recognize fifth-dimensional states by the high-vibrational feelings your experience while in them.